SecureGRIP One Tub Kit is the quickest and easiest way to treat dangerous slippery surfaces. No odor, little to no appearance change, and works every time. Ideal for all porcelain, ceramic and most stone surfaces such as bathtubs, shower floors, tile floors and just about any other stone surfaces that become slippery when wet.
- Quickest and easiest way to treat dangerous slippery surfaces
- SecureGRIP is perfect for porcelain, ceramic, and other gloss stone surfaces
- Not a coating that wears away but a permanent solution to slippery surfaces
- Ideal for indoors or outdoor settings
- No odor
- Treats up to 9 sq. ft.
- High-end commercial grade formula
- Use on tiles, bathtubs, showers, foyers, kitchens, pool areas, decks, porches, or anywhere there is porcelain, ceramic, or other rock-like surfaces that become slippery when wet
SDS & Instructions
Instructions (full details on bottle):
Step 1 – Make sure the desired area is clean and residue free.
Step 2 – Fill SecureGRIP container with warm water.
Step 3 – Pour SecureGRIP in the center desired area and spread evenly with a sponge or scrubby pad. Let sit for 5 minutes.
Step 4 – Thoroughly rinse with clean water. Test all area’s before use. Repeat application as needed.
*For cast iron bathtubs allow SecureGRIP to sit on the surface for 15 minutes.
**NOTE: NOT for use on Fiberglass, Acrylic & Plastic fixtures.